♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Skye from my town somehow suddenly wore Filbert's shirt and it really doesn't fit her. I want her to go back to wearing her old original dress. Is there anyway to make them do this? Or any way to pick out a villager's clothes at all? Thank you

Keep mailing her the shirt.
Also, go to Isabelle and select 'problematic citizens'.

There's an option to complain about what they're currently wearing. She can get them to change. Not to anything specific though.

Never tried it though. ^_^

Keep mailing her the shirt.
Also, go to Isabelle and select 'problematic citizens'.

There's an option to complain about what they're currently wearing. She can get them to change. Not to anything specific though.

Never tried it though. ^_^
Thank you so much! I'll need to find the dress though ughhhh

It occurs randomly in the game, a villager may change into something another is wearing.
At one point in my old town, 8 villagers were wearing the same thing. It happening again that everyone is slowly changing into Deirdre's shirt.

I got one to change (without meaning to) by telling her I thought the shirt was plain, but that was a pinged conversation.

It occurs randomly in the game, a villager may change into something another is wearing.
At one point in my old town, 8 villagers were wearing the same thing. It happening again that everyone is slowly changing into Deirdre's shirt.

I got one to change (without meaning to) by telling her I thought the shirt was plain, but that was a pinged conversation.
Thank you for this tip :) I always choose the nicest option but I'll change that if I don't like what they're wearing

I believe you have to mail the villager thr shirt 4 or 5 times. It's one of those, but I can't remember the exact one. Or, you could just use the problematic citizen option at the town hall, and mention the villager's clothing.

I make sure able's design rack has all umbrella patterns and whenever a villager swaps clothes with another, i just mail them the shirt i want them to wear!

I make sure able's design rack has all umbrella patterns and whenever a villager swaps clothes with another, i just mail them the shirt i want them to wear!

is that guaranteed to work the first time? Diana wearing Ankha's dress feels so weird to me lol

Back