• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Made a "Wisp" dedicated/genie room!

Ameer

Mayor of Ajloun
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7359-1276-2406
New Horizons Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy

Not sure about any of you guys, but I've been OBSESSED with the new amiibo feature! (just got back into acnl after not playing for a year haha)

It's been a big de-stresser especially since college had me caught up in a lot of feelings haha.

I wanted to share a cool room I made dedicated to Wisp!

I wanted to make it ancient middle eastern vibes since he lives in a lamp, so I took the concept from Ankha's style and tweaked it up!
diJFqoh.jpg
D0QVP9w.jpg

also wanted to show you guys this cool space/tech room
TNgvMrB.jpg

It looks amazing especially because i haven't seen too many people use this theme. I wanted to make my own but I thought it would be difficult to find matching items. I think you did a really great job with it :)

It looks amazing especially because i haven't seen too many people use this theme. I wanted to make my own but I thought it would be difficult to find matching items. I think you did a really great job with it :)

Thank you so very much! honestly, i had ALWAYS loved ankha's theme and wanted to recreate it somehow with a little spice but it wasn't until wisp's genie lamp concept that really motivated me to create the room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like your rooms, very creative. Especially wisp room!

thank you so much!! i really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Wow wisp lives so luxuriously in your town! Lucky him :p he lives in my museum for now since I can't really use the amiibo features :p

That's really cool!! I'm uncreative and just place Wisp's lamp in my toyroom, as if it were a toy.

Wow!! Thank you all so much for your positive comments! It makes me happy to see the room turned out to be a success!! If you have an suggestions let me know!

Back