• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Closed! Please do not post!

limiya

Bells
Feedback
100% (106) +
I got everything I needed so far! Thank you!

Last edited:
ill come to your town, let me know when ur gates r open :3

Last edited:
Hi again. Still around?

Yes I am! Would you happen to have these two items? (Also I'm currently looking for a hot-snack case as well, so if you have that I wouldn't mind paying for it too!) Also, if you do, how much do you want for everything? :3

Last edited:
Yes I am! Would you happen to have these two items? (Also I'm currently looking for a hot-snack case as well, so if you have that I wouldn't mind paying for it too!) Also, if you do, how much do you want for everything? :3

Yes I have sci wall and floor. That's why I'm here! :p Also yes, I have plant partition. Do you have 5 coupons for the snack case?

Yes I have sci wall and floor. That's why I'm here! :p Also yes, I have plant partition. Do you have 5 coupons for the snack case?

I actually just got the plant partition from someone else (sorry about that)! Also I do have 5 coupons for the snack case, and how much do you want for the wall and floor? :3 Also, which FC would you like me to add?

I actually just got the plant partition from someone else (sorry about that)! Also I do have 5 coupons for the snack case, and how much do you want for the wall and floor? :3 Also, which FC would you like me to add?

Ah alright! ^^ Then please add this FC. 2337-3607-3307
And would 2 bell bags or 10 tbt for the wall and floor sound good?

I could do 10 TBT! ^^ And alrighty! I'll go ahead and add that FC! I do have to get my wifi fixed up a little bit, so would you be okay with me coming to your town in about 15 to 20 minutes?

I could do 10 TBT! ^^ And alrighty! I'll go ahead and add that FC! I do have to get my wifi fixed up a little bit, so would you be okay with me coming to your town in about 15 to 20 minutes?

Sure no problem. I added you and left my gates open. Feel free to pop in whenever. If I'm afk, please pick up the wall and floor near train station!

Back