Buying Closed! Please do not post!

ill come to your town, let me know when ur gates r open :3

Last edited:
Hi again. Still around?

Yes I am! Would you happen to have these two items? (Also I'm currently looking for a hot-snack case as well, so if you have that I wouldn't mind paying for it too!) Also, if you do, how much do you want for everything? :3

Last edited:
Yes I am! Would you happen to have these two items? (Also I'm currently looking for a hot-snack case as well, so if you have that I wouldn't mind paying for it too!) Also, if you do, how much do you want for everything? :3

Yes I have sci wall and floor. That's why I'm here! :p Also yes, I have plant partition. Do you have 5 coupons for the snack case?

Yes I have sci wall and floor. That's why I'm here! :p Also yes, I have plant partition. Do you have 5 coupons for the snack case?

I actually just got the plant partition from someone else (sorry about that)! Also I do have 5 coupons for the snack case, and how much do you want for the wall and floor? :3 Also, which FC would you like me to add?

I actually just got the plant partition from someone else (sorry about that)! Also I do have 5 coupons for the snack case, and how much do you want for the wall and floor? :3 Also, which FC would you like me to add?

Ah alright! ^^ Then please add this FC. 2337-3607-3307
And would 2 bell bags or 10 tbt for the wall and floor sound good?

I could do 10 TBT! ^^ And alrighty! I'll go ahead and add that FC! I do have to get my wifi fixed up a little bit, so would you be okay with me coming to your town in about 15 to 20 minutes?

I could do 10 TBT! ^^ And alrighty! I'll go ahead and add that FC! I do have to get my wifi fixed up a little bit, so would you be okay with me coming to your town in about 15 to 20 minutes?

Sure no problem. I added you and left my gates open. Feel free to pop in whenever. If I'm afk, please pick up the wall and floor near train station!

Back