• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for zen mailbox - will give almost any amiibo furniture in exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
i would love. to have round cushion from hopkins in return ^^

sure take your time~ let me know when you are ready so i open ^_^

sure take your time~ let me know when you are ready so i open ^_^

ok sorry for the wait! I've added your FC and I'm ready to deliver the cushion! Also, the cushion has been customized as it was seen in the RV (it's a blue, pink color). Hope you don't mind that ^^;

thats totally fine, ill open my gates in 3 minutes~ just have a quick delivery to do

Hi! I currently have the simple exterior in my town, and I would loooooove a plant partition from Ursala's RV! Thank you!

Hi! I currently have the simple exterior in my town, and I would loooooove a plant partition from Ursala's RV! Thank you!

Oh my!!!! Thank you! Just give me a few seconds to get the item ^^ - Also please make sure you've added my FC ~

Last edited:
I have your FC added!! I'll go ahead and open my gates and you come whenever you're free!

I have your FC added!! I'll go ahead and open my gates and you come whenever you're free!

It actually may take up to 10 minutes to get the item so I'll let you know when you can open your gates. ^^

Ahh that's fine! ^^ I don't mind keeping my gates open for a while. Also, when you're ready, my town name is Sin. :3 Feel free to take your time!

Ahh that's fine! ^^ I don't mind keeping my gates open for a while. Also, when you're ready, my town name is Sin. :3 Feel free to take your time!

thanks so much for trading with me <3 c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back