[POLL] WHO SHOULD MOVE INTO MY TOWN NEXT?

Who'll be my next villager?

• Deidre

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Coco

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Pashmina

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

Drokmar

Overall, a pretty rad guy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
I'm considering one of these three to be the next villager to come to my town, any thoughts?

All excellent choices!

But if you don't have all the Uchi pwps (which are all awesome!) it's good to have an Uchi.

Deirdre or Pashmina!

Coco seems like the most viable choice to me tbh, out of the two. I kinda prefer her a bit more too. I find Pashmina okay but she's not really all that interesting of an uchi to have, I think there's more interesting uchis out there imo. Her house is kinda bland too, but it depends if that really matters to you. Deidre, I had as a neighbour while cycling through villagers. I didn't really like her, and I tried to but I just couldn't. Her design isn't really for me, even though I do find the deer villager models really cute. Coco seems like she'd be the best choice to me out of the two, because her design is sorta simple. A little creepy, but simple and not too try hard imo. I think her house is interesting too.

Pashmina will always be the best Uchi in my eyes! She's so nice and caring :)

Coco~
I have her in my town and at first sight of her I thought she was such a cool character! We need more creepy villagers and I deffo think she is a unique character.

I don't really like any of them at all, but I guess I would choose Pashmina. Coco is really weird, and I can't stand Deirdre's design. I find Pashmina to be bland which would be better than the other too.

I love Deirdre!! I didn't realize how cute she was until I had her move to my town, now she'll probably never leave lol :) Coco is cute too, but not quite my style. Also uchi PWPs are some of my favorite if you still need to unlock any of those, that's why I had Deirdre move to my town in the first place haha

I'm partial to Pashmina because she moved out of my town without telling me. I miss her but I love seeing her in other people's towns! :)

Back