im back with another tanning question

pleeble

they/them
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
when it comes to time traveling, how much can you time travel before it starts to ruin your tan? my mayor is still pretty pale, so its hard for me to tell what's happening. i tt'd back a few hours today in order to get some tanning in. have i just screwed myself over, or am i still good?

I believe when you TT backwards you lose one level of tan per day.

Gradually if you made be back in time you go down one step per day.

Not 100% sure but that's what I remember

I believe when you TT backwards you lose one level of tan per day.

Gradually if you made be back in time you go down one step per day.

Not 100% sure but that's what I remember

i dont think i really understand what youre saying, does this mean i will go down a level for time traveling back a few hours? i didnt change the day, i just went back like four hours.

You will lose one tan level, go a shade lighter, for every day you TT forward.

I am almost black, as I spend most of my time on the island. ^_^

i dont think i really understand what youre saying, does this mean i will go down a level for time traveling back a few hours? i didnt change the day, i just went back like four hours.

There is no worries with TTing during one 6am to 6am day - it's when you go from June 1st and then TT backwards to May 31st that the color level will get lighter every day you TT backwards.

If you want to maintain your tan you can move back and forth within the day - as long as you have at least 15 minutes with your characters face facing the sun or being n the island you can maintain that tan. if it's cloudy in your town or rainy you may lose 1 shade of tan-ness.

Does that help explain? :)

There is no worries with TTing during one 6am to 6am day - it's when you go from June 1st and then TT backwards to May 31st that the color level will get lighter every day you TT backwards.

If you want to maintain your tan you can move back and forth within the day - as long as you have at least 15 minutes with your characters face facing the sun or being n the island you can maintain that tan. if it's cloudy in your town or rainy you may lose 1 shade of tan-ness.

Does that help explain? :)
yes, this helped a lot!!! sorry for not understanding the first time. thank u sm!

Back