• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite food?

limiya

Bells
My favorite food of all time is probably ramen, since it can be made in so many different ways but is always delish. How about you?

I really enjoy sushi, especially ones with roe or a big piece of fish! Although I also love a really hearty salad, with jalape?os and black olives!

My favourite food is fish and chips. It's simple, but it's why I like it so much! it's always my go to at restaurants and pubs, if it's on the menu. :lemon:

Oh this is so hard to choose!! I'm fond of alot of cheesy things; spaghetti, pizza, shepherds pie, cheeseburgers, lasagna...I guess cheese is lmao

That's hard to say! So much to choose from!! Grilled cheese w/ tomato soup, General Tso's chicken from our local Chinese take-out place, pizza, salad w/ ranch dressing, fried green tomatoes, fish and chips, etc.

Tacos.. especially black beans tacos it's the best ... drool.

Also liking most pasta, other mexican food, noodle/ramen dishes, sushi you name it

Sushi and salad, you really can't go wrong with a salad.

Back