• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying One NORMAL axe

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (66) +
I said I wasn't going to buy anything when I restarted my town, but I want the violin beetle before it disappears next month so I'll ask this one time for something. I'll be checking this thread for replies.

Just a regular old axe? I can give you one. :)

That awkward moment when you ask for an axe and two people respond lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you one :)

I'll take the axe from you since you and I are already registered as friends. How much do you want for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a regular old axe? I can give you one. :)

Thank you so much for responding. I'm going to take the axe from Kazelle. I still registered you though. :)

That awkward moment when you ask for an axe and two people respond lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take the axe from you since you and I are already registered as friends. How much do you want for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for responding. I'm going to take the axe from Kazelle. I still registered you though. :)

oh you can have it for free

okay. Sweet! Uh, do you want to come to my town or should i head to yours?

okay, I'll open my gate. One second

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, my gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again :)

Omg my bad! I totally forgot about how I had commented. I went to eat. But I was going to give it to you for free as well. xD

Back