• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Eʟʟɪᴏᴛ's Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀ Pʟᴀᴢᴀ

Username: Blaire
Mayor: Thani
Villager Desired: Blaire
Price: 1mil ! :3

Hey! I'm interested in one of your villagers if that's okay!
Username: TheFandomPrince
Mayor: Cas
Villager Wanted: Blaire
Price: 1 mil bells!

Username: esotericForger
Mayor: Kan
Villager Desired: Jeremiah pls
Price: Currently ordering a ton of stuff off your wishlist. I just got done selling my turnips so I can tt to get them tonight if you want. [aloe, antique clock, aquarius urn, aries rocking chair, black ankle socks, black-denim pants, black formal pants, black katana, box corner sofa, bobby socks, cancer table, capricorn ornament, lunar horizon, observatory floor, and the celeste bow. I can get more if you want, it's no issue to me lol.]

Last edited:
Username: Bunny D.va
Mayor: Jordan
Villager Desired: Julian
Price: Cinamoroll jacket and shoes (I have the hat as well if you wish to have it)

Username: esotericForger
Mayor: Kan
Villager Desired: Jeremiah pls
Price: Currently ordering a ton of stuff off your wishlist. I just got done selling my turnips so I can tt to get them tonight if you want. [aloe, antique clock, aquarius urn, aries rocking chair, black ankle socks, black-denim pants, black formal pants, black katana, box corner sofa, bobby socks, cancer table, capricorn ornament, lunar horizon, observatory floor, and the celeste bow. I can get more if you want, it's no issue to me lol.]

Ah you don't have to get all that stuff! But I would love to have it if you're still down!
:3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Bunny D.va
Mayor: Jordan
Villager Desired: Julian
Price: Cinamoroll jacket and shoes (I have the hat as well if you wish to have it)

Could I get the hat too? I didn't even know there was a hat :O!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

I will currently be inactive until tomorrow at 11am EST.
I'm exhausted right now from long car ride, but I managed to score an amazing pack of amiibo cards and will be adding the newer characters up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

I'm exhausted right now from long car ride, but I managed to score an amazing pack of amiibo cards and will be adding the newer characters up!

Hello! I am interested in one of your villagers if it's okay
Username:Taro
Mayor:Emitaro
Villager wanted: Marina
Price: 8 million bells or bamboo grass and 24 hour baskets, banner, and the in store ABD
thank you in advance!

Ah you don't have to get all that stuff! But I would love to have it if you're still down!
:3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the hat too? I didn't even know there was a hat :O!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

Sure! The only thing cinamoroll doesn't have is pants, oddly enough :)

Username: Jon_Snow
Mayor: Jon Snow
Villager Desired: Freya
Price: Item, Aquarius Urn or Banana Flower Basket.

Please PM me if this is ok.

Last edited:
Hey I think you might have overlooked my post asking for Papi? No rush though since I don't have an open spot right now but I have a villager moving out soon. Please let me know if my list of items (on page 1 I believe) is acceptable for him.

Username: Ameer
Mayor: Ameer
Villager Desired: Julian and Merengue!
Price: if you can do TBT i'd appreciate it! about 80TBT?

Username: 12iza
Mayor: Bella
Villager Desired: Katt (Tier 5)
Price: free (right?)

I'm ready whenever you are. Also let me know if you need something for her in return.

Username; Creame
Mayor; Jo?lle
Town; Toulouse
Villager wanted; Bam
Price; I can provide you with quite the items on your wish list - Cancer table, Capricorn ornament, Leo sculpture, Gemini wardrobe, Lotus lantern, chaise lounge, Taurus bathtub, Pisces lamp and I could try to provide more items once I go through the entire list! ☺️

Hey, I'm just curious if you saw my offer for Kyle? I have space and I can still get you those items I offered.

Unforunately I have to cancel my order. But I can still give you the cinamoroll clothing set if you want. :)

Back