• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🌹 IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikeafanboy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (70) +
I hope everyone is doing well! I recently created an alt character so I need some in-game bells to fully upgrade the house, buy furniture, and complete PWPs. It seems like this is the going rate:

1 TBT = 200k IGB
5 TBT = 1mil IGB
10 TBT = 2mil IGB
20 TBT = 4mil IGB
30 TBT = 6mil IGB
40 TBT = 8mil IGB
50 TBT = 10mil IGB
100 TBT = 20mil IGB

I would prefer it if you could drop off the IGB at my train station & I will send you the TBT as you are doing so. I'm willing to spend up to 100 TBT :)

I hope everyone is doing well! I recently created an alt character so I need some in-game bells to fully upgrade the house, buy furniture, and complete PWPs. It seems like this is the going rate:

1 TBT = 200k IGB
5 TBT = 1mil IGB
10 TBT = 2mil IGB
20 TBT = 4mil IGB
30 TBT = 6mil IGB
40 TBT = 8mil IGB
50 TBT = 10mil IGB
100 TBT = 20mil IGB

I would prefer it if you could drop off the IGB at my train station & I will send you the TBT as you are doing so. I'm willing to spend up to 100 TBT :)
I could do 10 mil IGB for you if you're interested.

Last edited:
That would help me a lot :) when are you available to trade? I'll add your Friend Code now
I am available at the moment and could do it right now if you're free as well. I will be using my second character if that's alright. His name is Melvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back