I think Pudge and Pompom have a thing for each other

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Seriously, earlier this morning, Pompom was happy because she thought Pudge sent her a letter that was flattering. Pudge was confused and Pompom seemed disappointed. Then they both had those musical notes appear and were dancing after an interaction in my game just now. And every time I'm wandering around town, they seem to always be lurking near each other.

I'm going to totally play matchmaker.

I mean I don't see it, but i'm sure we all have those ships. That's pretty cute though.

Yeah it is always cute when villagers like each other. Its like one of the nice additions to keep the game interesting when going through a period of being bored of the game. Like I so ship Butch and Cookie in my town. Soleil also seems to have a thing for girls, like when I had Diva she would always buy Diva gifts and blush when asking me to deliver it for her, and now she is extremely close to Mira and I often see them so close together its like their mouths are touching lol.

Ah I love it when villagers seem to have a think for each other! Clyde and Cherry had a thing for each other I wonder why!! Clyde is such a foody even his girlfriend has a food related name lol! Clyde looooves his uchi's ;u;

Tutu and Nate - two of my starters in Pixel.

They were so cute together I started an all Bear town - all because of them.

It took great effort and time but I moved them both to my bear town where they are next door neighbors.
But their original romance will be remembered forever!

Back