• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Items from House Plant, Bonsai, Cactus, etc. (5TBT Ea.)

Marmoset

Cebuella pygmaea
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (17) +
Right! I had to restart this since my old thread was bogged down due to the forum glitches earlier. I'm on the lookout for the following items:

Plant Partition
Planter
Trellis
Succulent Plant

Will pay 5 TBT each! :)

Last edited:
I have the tall mini cactus and the moss ball, just let me know when you want them

I actually just grabbed a mini cactus from someone in another thread but I'll take the moss ball!

FC: 2079-8549-4875 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the tall mini cactus and the moss ball, just let me know when you want them

Looks like you went offline so I'll close the gate and check back on here later!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone so far btw for your plants! :) As for people visiting, I still have plants that I'd like to buy. The list is getting smaller but its still there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES! Sounds great! Gate is open! FC is listed in previous post :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the pitcher plant, cypress plant, and moss ball! 15 TBT sounds good :)

Gate open!

Whoa, that was really fast! Alright, lemme gather your items and add your FC. Should take 5 to 10 minutes.

Do you still need the moss ball? Sorry for the wait, I had to do something that took longer than expected. I also found a cypress tree if you're still needing that

Do you still need the moss ball? Sorry for the wait, I had to do something that took longer than expected. I also found a cypress tree if you're still needing that

No worries! Was able to get both of those but do you happen to have the plant divider, planter, and/or succulents? (the little tin of them)

Hello~
I have a planter (if you want multiple of this I can get more than one) and a succulent
For a total of 10 tbt?

Last edited:
Back