• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question involving time travel w/ villagers!

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
If I come over to another person's town and ask a villager in boxes to come to my town, come home, and then time travel 1 day forward, will they have set up their lot of land or not yet? Does it depend on the host of the villager? Will it work if they time travel one day ahead? I wanna know before I try anything just to be sure! I'm really into the villager business on here hehe, and I often need to quickly move them in/out ;w;

If you come over to another person's town and invite a villager in, and then time travel then yes, their plot of land will be set up. No, it doesn't depend on the host of the villager and it doesn't matter if they time travel one day ahead their plot of land will still appear. I'm pretty sure they'll show up anyway, but someone correct me if i'm wrong. Good luck with moving your villagers in and out!! :blush:

If you come over to another person's town and invite a villager in, and then time travel then yes, their plot of land will be set up. No, it doesn't depend on the host of the villager and it doesn't matter if they time travel one day ahead their plot of land will still appear. I'm pretty sure they'll show up anyway, but someone correct me if i'm wrong. Good luck with moving your villagers in and out!! :blush:

Oohhhh! Is that so? That's amazing to hear actually, thank you so much for the reply! ;w; What a relief!
And thank you very much! I'm sure it will go even smoother now :3

Back