• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for a 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-5603-8886
Feedback
100% (168) +
I have been trying to get a 3DS out of the fortune cookies but it hasn't been going well.

I would prefer an Isabelle one or the HHD one, but it doesn't really matter, I'd just like to play the mini game!

Please name your price!

I can scan in Lottie for you later today, you can visit for free. I'm PST and should be available sometime after 730 pm depending on whether my MIL is visiting or not

I can scan in Lottie for you later today, you can visit for free. I'm PST and should be available sometime after 730 pm depending on whether my MIL is visiting or not

Okay that would be awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome, just pm me with a reminder later cuz my memory is bad :p

I've got the regular and the XL. Which one are you looking for?

I've got the regular and the XL. Which one are you looking for?

I'm looking mainly for either the Isabelle one or the HHD XL one. Doesn't matter which one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want it right now I can give you one ^^

Awesome! What one do you have and how much would you want for it?

I can get you an Isabelle one and HHD one if you're still looking :)

That would be amazing! What would you want for both of them?

I'm not sure what the going prices are anymore haha, but would 5tbt for each one be okay? So 10tbt in total?

Also if you're interested in any of the other NPC character 3DS's I can get them too ^^

I'm not sure what the going prices are anymore haha, but would 5tbt for each one be okay? So 10tbt in total?

Also if you're interested in any of the other NPC character 3DS's I can get them too ^^

10tbt is totally fine with me! I only would like the two, but thanks for the offer! :) I'll add your FC, which town would you like to trade in?

10tbt is totally fine with me! I only would like the two, but thanks for the offer! :) I'll add your FC, which town would you like to trade in?

Sweet ^^ your town if that's okay! I'll add you now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back