• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of pet do you have?

Pets

• Dogs

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Livestock (horses,llamas,sheep, goats, chickens etc)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Bugs

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Birds/Parrots

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Rodents: Large and small (hamsters,mice,bunnies, etc)

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Fish

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Reptiles (snakes,turltes,geckoes, etc)

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Do things in my backyard count?

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have 11 birds!!! 7 of them are parakeets and the other 4 are cockatiels :)

None! I want a cat, especially an older, abandoned cat I can foster, but I have issues with fur (I think I may have slight allergies) and OCD. I know people say cats are very clean but I have OCD so even the fur shedding bothers me. My OCD is getting better but there are other problems to consider. My apartment doesn't allow pets and I often go on overnight trips so I would feel guilty leaving them alone. They're a huge commitment, time-wise and money-wise. I realllllllllllllllllllly want a cat though!

I've always had cats in the house growing up (and one dog), but I've never had my own cat... until now~
I just adopted him last week and I named him Nico. I'll be taking him to school with me in the fall.

None! I want a cat, especially an older, abandoned cat I can foster, but I have issues with fur (I think I may have slight allergies) and OCD. I know people say cats are very clean but I have OCD so even the fur shedding bothers me. My OCD is getting better but there are other problems to consider. My apartment doesn't allow pets and I often go on overnight trips so I would feel guilty leaving them alone. They're a huge commitment, time-wise and money-wise. I realllllllllllllllllllly want a cat though!

Maybe you should get a sphynx? Anyway, I would definitely wait for your OCD to get better. Although cats are typically less messy than dogs, they're still animals and don't really understand the concept of "clean". My cat had fun a few days ago scooping litter out of his box and onto the floor :mad:

I've got a lil cat called jack, a fish called hemingway, and two 1y/o collies called holmes and watson :)

I sadly don't have any pets. I had a dog for a brief three months in 2008, but my parents took it away from me since she was driving my dad crazy, even though it was my present for my eighth birthday that year. Apparently, however, my mom never even told my dad that she was going to get a dog for me.

A rat and two 2 month old kittens. They all get along really well which is so relieving, but I do keep an eye on them when they're all running around together.

I have a cat who i adopted from the local SPCA 10 years ago when it was a kitten, a shi-hzu and a leopard gecko!

I?m getting a weenie dog and I haven?t even named her yet.
935C336D-39D8-4732-868C-6EF2D8067A09.jpg

1 dog and 2 cats!
female chocolate lab named riley
and two black cat sisters named ruby and blue

A yellow lab named Amos, chocolate lab named Rufus, and my brother has some fish and a frog that bites.

1 chocolate labrador named sophie, and two male guinea pigs named newton and jupiter.
i really want a cat though, and another dog!

I have a cocker spaniel uwuwuwuw
I'm interested in getting a Shiba Inu when I'm older though

Back