Pink and Blue theme villagers?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm doing a pink and blue themed town, I already have Wendy (blue sheep with blue house), but I'd like to know what other villagers are pink/blue and also have a pink/blue house :3

Bluebear the powder blue peppy cub

Poncho the navy blue jock cub

Julian has a perfect blue house - smug

Groucho the big blue bear has a blue house

Vladimir the pink cub has an ok house

Cookie the pink peppy dog

Pinky is a big peppy bear - panda but her house has a purple roof

Fuchsia has a great pink house - Uchi deer

Claudia the sorta pink snooty tiger has a pink / purple house

Velma is a pink goat but she isn't super pink

:) My town in my signature has a purple theme to it but I have Fuchsia Claudia and Pinky if you want to see them

You could always add white animals because some of them have blue in their exterior houses - Marshal and Bianca come to mind

Alli, Broccolo, Freya, and Puck all have the pink-blue look in their design. Hope that helps any.

Derwin-Blue w/blue roof and fence
Doc-blue w/blue house
Filbert-blue w/blue house
Hopkins-blue w/blue trimmed house
Hornsby-blue w/blue trimmed house
Hugh-blue w/blue house
Jeremiah-blue w/blue trimmed house
Yuka-blue w/blue trimmed house
Axel-blue w/blue house
Bam-blue w/blue house
Jay-blue w/blue trimmed house
Kody-blue w/blue house
Roald-dark blue w/blue house
Agent S-blue w/blue house
Pate-blue w/blue and pink trimmed house
Peanut-pink w/pink and blue house
Rosie-blue w/blue and pink house
Ed-blue w/blue trimmed house
Gayle-pink w/pink roof
Nana-pink w/pink house
Peaches-pink w/sorta pink house
Bruce-blue w/blue house
Candi-pink w/pink house
Flora-pink w/pink house
Freckles-pink w/pink house

Last edited:
pink: gayle, pinky, midge, cookie, puddles, diana, merengue, marina, chrissy, vladimir, peaches, claudia, miranda, marcie, nana, flora, freya, peanut, flora
blue: bam, julian, filbert, axel, pate, mint, fang, rosie, bluebear, tom, cyrano, wolfgang, groucho, ed, kody, poncho, yuka, francine, bruce, moe, doc, derwin, broccolo

Rosie is blue and has a pink and blue house. Cookie is pink with a pink/blue house :) Peanut is pink and has a blue/pink/purple house. In fact, if you wanna see for yourself all the villagers and houses, here is a link: Clickity

I think Crissy and Francine are definitely some staple villagers you should think about having. :) Other suggestions are Cookie the peppy dog. (She has a mix of both pink and blue on her house!) Another good one would be Skye the normal wolf, her house is also blue and pink but mostly blue. She also has a lot of blue accents in her house. That's the ones that I can think of so far, but I think you've chosen a very good theme since there's so many villagers you can choose from for it. :lemon: Good luck!!

Rosie is blue and has a pink and blue house. Cookie is pink with a pink/blue house :) Peanut is pink and has a blue/pink/purple house. In fact, if you wanna see for yourself all the villagers and houses, here is a link: Clickity

Thank you so much for that link!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I think so too, Chrissy and Francine will be there :3
I'll think about Skye, thanks!

If you need an uchi, has anyone mentioned Rocket, she is pink, very funny (a girly butch gorilla) and has a pink house.
A lot of players don't rate her, I like her tho.

Nana is a pinky monkey with a pink house! Freckles too. There's some good examples in the thread.. I only know a few from experience :p Dizzy is not exactly blue but he's kinda grey/blue and has a blue house!

Cookie and Filbert would be two I would suggest because they're cute and nice :) I don't know much about Francine and Chrissy but they would be perfect for your theme

Back