• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Alex's wishlist!

lxjshrss

Resident Representative of Barlowe Island
Bells
Switch
7332-3823-3713
Feedback
100% (49) +
Will be updating this as I go. I'd prefer to pay using IGB as I don't have a lot of TBT at the moment, but name a price and I'll see if I'm willing to make a deal!

Currently looking for:
Big amp
Electric bass
Synthesizer
Toy piano
A visit to Sprocket's RV.

Thank you!

Mayor Alex from Oakwood
0516-7465-6895

Last edited:
I have a few of the items you are looking for.
1. Amp (I can easily order this on the catalog, and TT forward and back to get it faster)
2. Lady Palm (I have two of these)
3. Minimalist Sofa and Minimalist Lamp (The Sofa is customized. If you'd prefer it not to be I can ask Cyrus to revert it back to its original color)

I'm available all day. My town name is Didney and my Friend Code is 1048-9705-6840. I've already added your friend code.

Last edited:
I can get you a drum set, minimalist:bed,chair,clock, dresser, lamp, minitable, ottoman, sofa, vanity, and wardrobe. An upright paino,
Let me know if you need them still and what day you would like them~

I have a few of the items you are looking for.
1. Amp (I can easily order this on the catalog, and TT forward and back to get it faster)
2. Lady Palm (I have two of these)
3. Minimalist Sofa and Minimalist Lamp (The Sofa is customized. If you'd prefer it not to be I can ask Cyrus to revert it back to its original color)

I'm available all day. My town name is Didney and my Friend Code is 1048-9705-6840. I've already added your friend code.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Could I buy the amp and one of the lady palms from you for 4000 IGB?

I can get you a drum set, minimalist:bed,chair,clock, dresser, lamp, minitable, ottoman, sofa, vanity, and wardrobe. An upright paino,
Let me know if you need them still and what day you would like them~

Hello! Could I buy the drum set, the upright piano and all the minimalist items you've listed above for 27k IGB?

Last edited:
Sure, I can order them tomorrow and either get them tomorrow or the next day, it that alright?

I've ordered the stuff for you now! If you are on today, you can come pick up the stuff after 5pm UK timezone, hopefully I can get home for that time~

I've ordered the stuff for you now! If you are on today, you can come pick up the stuff after 5pm UK timezone, hopefully I can get home for that time~

I'm only an hour ahead of you. :p If you're on somewhere between now and tonight I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out!

Hiya, I'm on now, whose town do you want to use?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my gates open so if you're free, let me know~

Is 99k IGB ok? The only thing is that I might have a villager in my void, so do you have 10 villagers?

99k IGB is fine! And I do, yeah, thanks for the heads up!
[SUB][SUB]I didn't know this was a thing until recently bc Gloria very randomly decided to move to my town from someone else's town that I'd recently visited. It was an interesting experience. x'D[/SUB][/SUB]

99k IGB is fine! And I do, yeah, thanks for the heads up!
[SUB][SUB]I didn't know this was a thing until recently bc Gloria very randomly decided to move to my town from someone else's town that I'd recently visited. It was an interesting experience. x'D[/SUB][/SUB]

Ok, great!! My FC is: 1392-6242-9799

And yeah, it isn't the best thing so I just wanted to let you know!

Apologies, I'm on now :3 I believe I added you, my gate is open

have I added you~? apologies if I havent one moment~

- - - Post Merge - - -

my town is called Ereta~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm open

Back