• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ✨Wishlist items! Please help!✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hi all! I currently need a Hair-Bow Wig and Modern Cash Register! If anyone could get me these items that would be wonderful! I am willing to pay any amount of IGB or TBT for them! Thank you!

UPDATE: I am also trying to get a hot-snack case, kiki and lala clock, and tart! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi limiya. :) Like I posted in your previous thread I have Chai in my family's town. And I might have bow wig, need to check inventory though. Also I could order the slushie machine if you could give me some time. Would you like to visit Chai?

Hi limiya. :) Like I posted in your previous thread I have Chai in my family's town. And I might have bow wig, need to check inventory though. Also I could order the slushie machine if you could give me some time. Would you like to visit Chai?

Omg hi! And I haven't checked my other thread in a little while (sorry about that!) but yes, I would love to visit Chai! Are you available right now? And which FC would you like me to add? Also if you could get me the slushie machine and bow wig that would be great! How much would you like for them?

Last edited:
Omg hi! And I haven't checked my other thread in a little while (sorry about that!) but yes, I would love to visit Chai! Are you available right now? And which FC would you like me to add? Also if you could get me the slushie machine and bow wig that would be great! How much would you like for them?

Please add this FC. 5000-4652-4544
And I'm just trying a big cleaning! xD So it's free. Let me order the slushie machine thing. I'll let you know when my gate's open.

hellloooo I have a slushie machine!

Hello! If RedTropicalFish isn't able to provide the slushie machine then I'll take up your offer! Thank you so much! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please add this FC. 5000-4652-4544
And I'm just trying a big cleaning! xD So it's free. Let me order the slushie machine thing. I'll let you know when my gate's open.

Okie! Thank you so much! FC is added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back