• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I feel bad for Isabelle a little

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I mean, she's always in Town Hall, never leaves except on some event days and she says she only got an hour of sleep when you say she's seems like she's busy. Poor thing. And I don't even think she gets paid.

I agree! It's basically abuse tbh. I wish the poor thing could sleep at my house!!

I always feel bad for her.. that one time you catch her sleeping, I feel she needs more rest!

Last edited:
I agree! It's basically abuse tbh. I wish the poor thing could sleep at my house!!

Yeah, It would be nice to invite her for sleepover. She works too much

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always feel bad for her.. that one time you catch her sleeping, I feel she needs more rest!

Yeah, she does need more sleep. An hour isn't enough.

I actually don't feel sorry for her. I used to, but then I realized that Digby has it worse. He has to be outside all day (even when it rains out), and he can't even be at the plaza on special occasions. I mean, at least Isabelle is in town hall when it thunderstorms out.

Sometimes I pretend to start a new project just so I can walk with her around town :/

Yes... :( I feel really bad for Isabelle and Digby... The Nooklings too. I mean, they're children and they have to run that store all day...

I always feel bad for her, like it seems like she has no home and never rests. I think the Town Hall doesn't need to be open 24/7 and even if it is they should habe someone take her place like they do with Pelly and Phyllis, like maybe have Digby take over now and then cause lets face it we don't need to use the house thing 24/7. He also could take a break too.

I feel bad for her too, but then I just had a sudden thought. Maybe Isabelle likes being in town hall all the time and never leaving except for on event days? she seems pretty much married to her job, and a workaholic, so I don't see any reason why someone like her would want to leave the town hall for even a second. Now that I think about it, it's probably in her character not to want to leave the town hall every so often, except for mayoral things or secretary things. So i'd imagine most likely she's probably happy that way. I mean it's quite weird that she even sleeps there, but again like I said she's seems like the "married to her job" type and that backs it up further haha. She's still cheerful despite it all, and never seems to have a complaint, so I feel like part of her is happy like this.

I will rewind to event days at least three times so Isabelle can get as much of a break as she can. At least she doesn't have to sit at her desk all the time.

yeah I feel really bad for Isabelle because doesn't have a home or any break to just relax away from the town hall

I will rewind to event days at least three times so Isabelle can get as much of a break as she can. At least she doesn't have to sit at her desk all the time.

Oh, that's hilarious! She has to stand out in the sun or rain. What is the event that doesn't end until midnight?

I feel bad for her too, but then I just had a sudden thought. Maybe Isabelle likes being in town hall all the time and never leaving except for on event days? she seems pretty much married to her job, and a workaholic, so I don't see any reason why someone like her would want to leave the town hall for even a second. Now that I think about it, it's probably in her character not to want to leave the town hall every so often, except for mayoral things or secretary things. So i'd imagine most likely she's probably happy that way. I mean it's quite weird that she even sleeps there, but again like I said she's seems like the "married to her job" type and that backs it up further haha. She's still cheerful despite it all, and never seems to have a complaint, so I feel like part of her is happy like this.

I agree with this! And she does mention she's been invited several times to visit the island, and while she says she hasn't found the time to go, I'd like to think most workers will make time for a vacation lol. She seems to love her work, and I kinda hope I can have a job I'm that enthusiastic about someday

She puts the kibosh on every PWP.

From where you're standing, you need one blank space, one left and right, and 2 spaces back.

..... But Isabelle.. I'M the Mayor, and there's a dozen spaces all around! O_O

Cancel Project.

It"s the Toy Hammer for her in the morning!

Last edited:
Back