• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying House Plant Set, Cactus Set, Bonsai Set, and Pine Tree Set

Marmoset

Cebuella pygmaea
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (17) +
Offering 5TBT per item (so 150 for all the sets listed). Thank you!

Yes but it consists of the round cactus, cactus, tall cactus, and the 2 minis right? Thats what im thinking but idk xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i have all but the tall mini cactus sorry :( if you still want to trade i will :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i have all but the tall mini cactus sorry :( if you still want to trade i will :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all except the tall mini cactus :( if you still want to trade i will!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you happen to have any of the other house plant items? :) Listed here: http://moridb.com/items/sets/house-plant

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the weeping fig actually!

Yes but it consists of the round cactus, cactus, tall cactus, and the 2 minis right? Thats what im thinking but idk xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you happen to have any of the other house plant items? :) Listed here: http://moridb.com/items/sets/house-plant

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes i have aloe, bromaccuwieiw whatever that one is, caladium, coconut palm, croton, dracaena, lady palm, pachira, pothos, and rubber tree

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the weeping fig actually!

Ok! Sure! Can we trade for all of those plus cacti that you have? So 15 plants total and 75 TBT?

Last edited:
I have all the bonsai's besides the hawthorn, jasmine! I even have the mugho bonsai which I don't see on some set lists?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the bonsai's besides the hawthorn and jasmine. I even have the mugho bonsai that I don't see on the bonsai set lists if you want that too

helllooo
If anything on this list is what you want notify me and I will order it for you, for your offered 5 tbt per item :)

Back