• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

gracie is too good for me

Gracie is too good for all of us it's funny though how she thinks she's too good for you, yet makes clothing like the gracie hat that looks like a flying saucer. Or just some really questionable clothing items in general. That makes you think to yourself, "i'd never wear this nor would anyone else but ok Gracie, you know best" It's pretty obvious that she's meant to be condescending as heck, because she outright implies that she thinks she's better than you 24/7 and don't get me started on how she'd talk to you in wild world. Washing her car in ACGC for a shirt, was truly the highlight on how savage she can be. Tbh though, I think Nintendo makes fun of her in a way by making you have to dress really silly in order to pass a fashion check.

Last edited:
Back