• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

gracie is too good for me

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
is it just me or does Gracie make you feel like a bag of poop next to her gloriousness?
like, when you're in her store and check a price and then decide not to buy, she's all "hmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM i thought so, hUN"

she reminds me of those people online who get into internet wars and then purposely call their opponent "sweaty" instead of "sweetie" to be extra condescending

please help im so inadequate

She's always been like that, it's why I don't have her in my real town.

'too good for me', more like 'too good to visit my town'
sassy giraffe.

Gracie is arrogant, stuck up and rude, not glorious...she just thinks she's glorious and tries to make everyone feel like doggy doodoo to try to make herself feel better. There are people irl like this...they are frequently called bullys. Gracie has some fabulous, and some downright ugly, furniture and clothes, right?

But then, this is all just my opinion, for what it's worth, which isn't much, in the long run, know what I mean, jellybean?

(This post makes me think I must be in one of my silly, giddy moods this evening. Good thing no one is around except you all. It must be the chocolate silk pie I just ate. Or maybe because I have been sitting in front of this computer most of the day. Ya think? But I just can't make myself log off, because I am waiting, as usual, for a shopkeeper or two to decide to return to their shop and sell some eager customers their offered goods. Including me, of course, who is not patiently waiting at all. Now that I think about it a little more, though, maybe I am just rambling to try to earn more BTB to pay for said ordered goods and possibly amuse one or two of you.Oh, oh, way off topic here...perhaps the admins will not notice, or care. I could go on much longer, but I shall cease and desist soon...or not, because I checked my subscriptions and guess what! Surprise! No shopkeepers yet!) :mad:

But I am getting tired so...so long, farewell, goodbye in German (or no, Austrian), goodbye. (Song from The Sound of Music movie. Just not the same without the dancing children that sing it.)

Last edited:
I honestly just ignore Gracie. Like I have her only cause I wanted some of her items such as the dresses and some furniture, but now that I bought a lot of what I wanted once I get the Sweets Set and the other one I liked (Gorgeous set?) I have no use for her. Like I ignore her attitude but I just don't really like her. Like I wish you could just have T&T Emporium without her.

I feel the same but it's a bit endearing. Like she is being mean to you to keep her image but she secretly likes you ^.^

I feel the same but it's a bit endearing. Like she is being mean to you to keep her image but she secretly likes you ^.^

You think that if it gives you comfort. (Movie line: Wives and Daughters)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm glad she doesn't make you wash her car anymore.

I heard about that...a previous game, right? Never going to happen! (Another movie line-I think a Stargate SG1 episode)

PS That is a cute avatar. What is that from? Is that an Ent?

Last edited:
I use to blame Gracie for all the tires I fished out of the river in WW. :D

I use to blame Gracie for all the tires I fished out of the river in WW. :D

I get it!! Who else could afford a car in WW except her? And she probably wouldn't pay to have her old tires disposed of properly, right? Just easily threw them in the river, not caring about the pollution, or anything!

(We're still on topic here, right? Talking about Gracie the cow? I mean, the overgrown giraffe?)

I despise Gracie honestly. I'm not one for fashion, so especially during her fashion checks I would get so ticked off.

I despise Gracie honestly. I'm not one for fashion, so especially during her fashion checks I would get so ticked off.

Oh, I would, too. I would run around her and do the Shrunk Funk Shuffle, and she had to do it, too. I bet she hated that. Then I would dress in two different styles on purpose just to disgust her. Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end. We'd sing and dance forever and a day.

I heard about that...a previous game, right? Never going to happen! (Another movie line-I think a Stargate SG1 episode)

PS That is a cute avatar. What is that from? Is that an Ent?

It's from the first AC game, GameCube one. You had to mash the A button and it was never good enough. She scoffs at you (so cruel)

Oh thanks! It's actually a 3D model of a tree that I textured. :)

rUgh57Z - Imgur.jpg

PphnE8y - Imgur.jpg

DLn3fbp - Imgur.jpg
I get the same feeling every time she shows up in one of my towns.

I hope you are feeling better by now, 5cm/s, and laughing, and possibly planning on doing the SF Shuffle with Gracie next time you see her? Am I right?

Back