Hello All!!

animegan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone!​

My name's Megan, but some people call me Otter. I'm completely new to this and a bit overwhelmed but I'm getting the hang of it! I've been paying animal crossing since I was just 7 and now I'm 19, so this game is extremely close to my heart, and even my friends call me the animal crossing veteran. The last few years I've dug deep into the almost competitive side of ACNL, I had three big knee surgeries in the span of 9 months and I was heavily medicated and bedridden so I pretty much played new leaf every second of the day, since it didn't take much out of me! I love nearly every Nintendo game and franchise but I've always come back to animal crossing because it didn't exhaust me or get me as stressed as typical adventure or fighting games that often leave me screaming or throwing things. I started to use the animal crossing subreddits to trade but some friends led me here to this forum and from what I've seen the last few days, I'm glad they did!

This lil community is so welcoming and friendly and I'm so happy to be here and make some friends. If you ever want to get to know me better feel free to message me or look me up on twitter (@deathciits) to get a better sense of who I am, and theres plenty of animal crossing related tweets.

Back