Favorite current show that still airs on TV?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I always like learning about people's favorite shows! My current favorite is Steven Universe, both because I looooooove art style and because I can easily relate many of the characters (along with the story simply being amazing). It starts off very cute and child-like and gradually grows darker and darker, which prob relates to Steven getting older. Well, anyways, how about you? What's your favorite show and why?

Old comedies when they air them, which is now and then you gotta be lucky.

M*A*S*H is my all-time favorite though. Otherwise I like Keeping up Appearances, Absolutely Fabulous, 'Allo 'Allo, The Vicar of Dibley, Fawlty Towers and those kinda shows.

I also watch The Bold and The Beautiful due to my grandma getting me hooked but that's on summer vacay now so I can't really watch it here now.

I can't really pick one, because I have two shows that I can't live without watching right now!

Steven universe - Great story, amazing characters and a pretty rad soundtrack!

Impractical Jokers - Hilarious, over the top comedy that inspires me to be more bold in life!

I don't have a single favorite one.... I JUST LOVE THEM ALL! If I had to choose, my top 3 would be: Supernatural, TWD and The 100.

Currently airing, not many really. I keep up with My Little Pony and Steven Universe.
Game of Thrones is coming back soon, so that's exciting!
And to this day, I still love Doctor Who. Im waiting for the current season to be over so I can binge it.

Back