I forgot to plot reset!!! GAH!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Now Samson is placing his house in the shoe with me. I didn't want him there. Now I'm mad.

On the bright side, his house is not in the way though, but still the shoe is my personal spot.

Aww that's too bad. Hopefully he'll move soon. Maybe you should place down patterns all around the shoe so nobody else moves there?

I put patterns down everywhere except in certain spots where I want my villagers to move but they find a place where you don't want them and sneak in.

I put patterns down everywhere except in certain spots where I want my villagers to move but they find a place where you don't want them and sneak in.

They really are sneaky. They'll find the smallest space that you overlooked while placing patterns and move right in.

Best part when you set up patterns and a rock spawns in the space so the house destroys everything. Lily just gave me a reminder my town is never 100% safe lol

Same ^. I only found out about plot resets when I joined the forums. Now I want all my villagers to move out :'D

Back