Selling Poppy/Bob/Flurry/Marina/Rosie/Lily/Bunnie/Francine/Fang/Diana for TBT

You click on my bell number which is currently 462, and a window will pop up. Type in the amount you want to send - 40 - and hit submit.

Last edited:
I'm resetting one of my towns soon and would love to have Marina and Fang! I wouldn't need them right away if I was able to get either of them I still have things I need to move across towns.

Thanks bunches!

I'm resetting one of my towns soon and would love to have Marina and Fang! I wouldn't need them right away if I was able to get either of them I still have things I need to move across towns.

Thanks bunches!

No problem, just message me on here or through pm when you're ready and I'll get them to your town for ya. :')

Hello! Can I get Francine? I have no snooties right now and loved her when I met her in HHD :)
Is 40 TBT ok? I can do more if you'd like :)

Hello! Can I get Francine? I have no snooties right now and loved her when I met her in HHD :)
Is 40 TBT ok? I can do more if you'd like :)

40 is perfect. :')
Since Francine isn't in my town at the moment, it'll take about 30 minutes to get her in boxes for you.

I have somebody about to move out and honestly don't think the person that was offering me Lily before will get back to me anytime soon, so how much would you like for her? :3

I have somebody about to move out and honestly don't think the person that was offering me Lily before will get back to me anytime soon, so how much would you like for her? :3

Is 40tbt alright?
I just need the person to pick up Flurry and then I can get Lilly ready for you. :')

Back