• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Perfect Oranges Everywhere! Come and get 'em

If it's not too much trouble and if there are any leftover I would love to come over and snag a few. It may not be much, but I can offer a basket or two of Perfect Peaches in return. It's no big deal really.

EDIT: I've already added your friend code as well.

Hello! If I happen to run out this morning I'll have more within the next hour or so! I already have peaches of my own, so it's fine. I just want to help others ^^ I've added you to the wait list.

Hello! If I happen to run out this morning I'll have more within the next hour or so! I already have peaches of my own, so it's fine. I just want to help others ^^ I've added you to the wait list.

Cool. I have all day so I can wait however long I need to. Are you going to PM me when you're ready or should I use my telepathy to read your mind through my computer screen to know when it's time?

Thank you. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll pop right over. ;)

hi! i'm about to shower, so if i don't respond when it's my turn, you can let someone else go instead.

Cool. I have all day so I can wait however long I need to. Are you going to PM me when you're ready or should I use my telepathy to read your mind through my computer screen to know when it's time?

No telepathy needed, I'll be sending you a vm when it's your turn. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm out of oranges for now, but will have more in about an hour!

Please put me on the waiting list and let me know when??
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Also, I would offer perfect cherries, but see you have already said you don't need any. :)

Never mind!

Last edited:
Please put me on the waiting list and let me know when??
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Also, I would offer perfect cherries, but see you have already said you don't need any. :)

Never mind!

I've put you on the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come too?

Yes, I've put you on the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going now, sorry if I'm a bit late

I've added you back onto the list :)

ahhhh lol sorry I forgot could I come over like tomorrow maybe?

I was not home today. Can I come Monday? It's because I'll be busy these days and I may not be able to get them this weekend.

Last edited:
ahhhh lol sorry I forgot could I come over like tomorrow maybe?

Yes, you may~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was not home today. Can I come Monday? It's because I'll be busy these days and I may not be able to get them this weekend.

If I still have some left by Monday I'll let you know

Hey, can I come over please if you still have some available? I can give you some perfect cherries if you like.

Hey, can I come over please if you still have some available? I can give you some perfect cherries if you like.

You can get some baskets when you're ready c:
Going to reset the list since most aren't responding

Back