• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling RESETTING SALE! 5 hybrids = 1 TBT!! THREE HOURS ONLY!!! (Until 1:40 EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (70) +
SOLD OUT: Pink Carnations || Blue Violets || Gold Roses

I'm resetting Luferna! I have pretty much every single hybrid flower that exists. Everything including gold roses is pick 5 for 1 TBT. Just tell me what kind of hybrids you're looking for before you get here and I'll lead you to them, since they're all around my town. You can pick as many as you can carry and I'll accept multiple trips.

So just to be clear, here's the order we do things in:

1. Make a post here saying you want some hybrids. Specify the type if you are looking for something particular.
2. Show up and pick as many as you want. Keep count then let me know!
3. Take ur flowers home!!!
4. I'll send you a PM with how many flowers you picked + how much TBT you owe

I also have tons of perfect cherry trees! 1 basket = 1 tbt!!!

Sale starts now!! Only 3 hours remaining.

Last edited:
I know I have some! Don't know if I have 30 but you're welcome to come and pick as many as I've got.

can i get blue and pink roses? maybe some yellow ones too? :)

wow what a sale!
do you have a rough estimate of how many blue, black and gold roses you might have?

i'll be picking those :3

Last edited:
I'd like some purple tulips, purple violets, purple pansies, blue violets, and blue pansies :)

Sorry, I never bothered to count! I just breed them like crazy and pile them on my beach. I'll send each of you a PM in the order you posted in to let you know when it's your turn!

Any violet hybrids/ carnations you may have up for grabs I'd love to nab a handful and a maybe 6 cherries? :) Also looking for just flowers in general tbh so if you run out of the ones I was originally looking for I will also take non hybrids.

Last edited:
Btw, yes to all of you so far! I have pretty much everything you're looking for. Sending PMs now.

Alright then. I'll do that :)
Let me know when your town gates are open :D

How much black roses, purple pansies, and jacobs ladders do you have? I'm willing to buy all of them. I also need about 4 red carnations

Last edited:
i'd like all your pink flowers excluding cosmoses and white carnations. Any white cosmoses will be helpful too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back