• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you been looked as a "bad person" when your not?

I've had my fair share of *****y teenage friends who have told straight up lies about me so they look better in the certain situation, but that never bothered me that much.

My first relationship was with an absolutely toxic person that I truly believes belongs in prison or hell, or both.
I don't even know what was wrong with him, he was either bipolar or was a psychopath. Everyone loved him, he was super nice to people and had very good social skills. To everyone else, he seemed like the perfect boyfriend but I was terrified of him.
He had this completely different side to him that only me and his mother saw. He was psychically, emotionally and mentally abusive. Was very controlling, constantly put me down. I broke up with him and when I did he turned the whole situation on me.
And because everyone loved him, they believed all the lies he told. People believed that what I said about him were lies.
Suddenly everyone was against me, believing I was a crazy girlfriend who abused him and I even lost friends because of it.

He started dating a new girl two days later and he did the exact same thing to her and I know this because she contacted me and the same things happened to her.

But hey, karma is waiting lol.

People in school used to assume I was mean or a drug user because of my appearance. I was very depressed and hated myself so I was looking with my RBF in baggy clothes usually hiding behind buildings and stuff so people assumed I was some kind of bad person. Tons of rumors about me and stuff it was kind of crappy. And then I had a friend who for some unknown reason everyone else who was her friend hated me and would always say awful things about me and start a lot of rumors which thankfully for the most part people wouldn't fall for if they even knew me at all.

Yes. When I was suicidal, I was apparently using my suicidal ideation to get back at people ????

when i was bullied i told a teacher once but she said it waa my fault and that i should apologize to the bullies because one of them started crying when the teacher aaked her if she was mean to me lmfao
i still see that teacher sometimes bc she lives close to me and every time i see her i get an urge to hit her in the face lolll

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. When I was suicidal, I was apparently using my suicidal ideation to get back at people ????

djsjjdhdkskapso this is the worst . i can Rly relate, i have been told by so many ppl (many of them doctors and paychologists :') ) that i'm a bad person, selfish and/or making my parents sad (in a mean way) because i'm suicidal lol yeah im totally the bad person here bc i exist nd am suicidal, it's not like it is sucky to blame someone suffering from a mental illness for their own illness while also putting a bunch of guilt on them

Yes, often. I keep to myself and don't let other people get to know me so people make assumptions about me and once they have a set image of what I am stuck in their mind, they're unlikely to change it. People try to paint me as a villain because I can be unfriendly but that doesn't mean that I'm bad. Often those people like playing the victim and create narratives that suit them. I rarely defend myself, partly because I don't want to get involved but mostly because I don't really care what people say or think about me. They're insignificant to me. I'm often the topic of rumors and gossip. If they want to waste their time gossiping about me because they have nothing going on in their pathetic lives, then that's on them.

yeah probably but i try to forget about it
thinking about it makes me sad because i know myself iykwim

Hum. I guess so, if I think about past roommates. One example was the third roommate thought I purposely locked her out when: A. Had headphones in. B. Never got a call (even though she said she called my phone)

I mean if you're willing to jump to conclusions, then I don't care what you think of me. explained to her why I didn't hear her knocking and I remember she retorted with "I can hear through my headphones just fine!"

Ooh gotcha. We have the same ears. I never knew! :)

Back