Have you been looked as a "bad person" when your not?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Because I have been looked as the bad person while trying to defend my honer and rights
Just because that person was older and taller than me he had no reason to do stuff like that without my permission
And the worst thing the teacher doesn't notice it
So teacher think I'm fighting with him all the time when I'm not because I'm defending myself
Because true to be told he a stalker and I'm very close on saying another word but il shut myself

So I wonder how you guys felt like you where the bad person but in reality your not?

My dad all the time trying to make me the bad person, p much most of my life lol :(

Probably. But the people who think so don't matter to me so I'm cool with it.

There are some pretty two-faced people in my life who talk trash behind my back and don't tell my half of the story (and also conveniently leave out choice details about what they did while they're at it). So I'm sure I've been looked at as a villain before to an outsider looking in who doesn't know the whole story.

There's also been times when I feel like I'm going crazy because someone else is projecting their bad mood onto me and won't admit that they're the one with the problem, not me.

It's just a part of life I guess.

Hate to say it, but an awful lot of people will probably see you as a "bad person" just for having a differing opinion from them. With that in mind, yeah, I suppose some people have seen me as a "bad person". Oh well.

after high school a bunch of stuff happened and I'm no longer friends wth the people I was, and although I was the only one not in the wrong all of them paint me as the worst person every, and of course they spread it round everyone they know so I can't really go out anywhere without seeing someone who sees me as an absolutely horrible person lmao (I can admit I wasn't always a great friend but none of us were n I'm nowhere near as bad as they make me seem)

There was this boy who started stalking me (i'm really truly no exaggerating- i would see him walking through my neighborhood looking carefully at the houses... he lives nowhere near me and doesn't know my addess but he knows my subdivision... he also found out my class schedule and everything), and I didn't know what to do about it. He didn't do anything too aggressive, he just freaked me out, so I didn't want to make a big deal out of it by telling the authorities (I was going to wait it out because he was graduating). But I DID tell my friend, who totally understood what I was going through- but when she told a couple of other people they thought I was just complaining about being liked by a boy and were kept criticizing me...
rough times, yo

(he's gone now, if you're worried about me! i'm safe!) :blush:

There's so many relationships we experience in our lives. No matter what we do or say someone will take it the wrong way and make it out to seem like you're a bad person, regardless of our intentions

Yap, I had that not long time ago.
I was trying as only person to help a really depressed guy that was also cutting himself
and apparently tried often to take his own life.
Well, when I heard all about it and that no one supports him, not even his parents,
I decided to try to help him. Worked out quite well until he started to fall in love with me,
while I have a boyfriend and when I told him that I'm not interested he said
I was just using him as a replacement for my boyfriend (makes no sense, lol)
and it will be my fault now that he will suicide.

So.. I was the only person that listened to his crying and aggressions for 3 weeks and
then he made me look like the bad person that will be the reason for his death ?\(?_o)/?

He was lucky that I was in good mood at this time or I wouldn't tried to stop him for literally 6 hours.
(I have Borderline, so if he was talking to my "bad personality" he wouldn't life anymore I think x; )

But well, after all of that he tried to break my friendship with the friends we had together.
Luckily they knew what was going on since I made screenshots and he blocked everyone now ?\_(ツ)_/?

Mmm, yeah but only by one person. Who was toxic as anything to say the least. Rather than having the facts to back me being a "bad person" up, it was more of an attempt to make me feel awful about myself. (As well as turn my friends against me) Now i'm not saying I don't have my flaws, because I for sure do, but it was clear what their intention was. Other than that, I don't know of anyone other than them who has been vocal about it but perhaps there is someone out there who thinks iam. It's not really an issue or an annoyance if someone thinks I am. People can have their opinions as long as there's logical reason to it, but whatever you do people are going to judge you for it, so it doesn't really matter to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are some pretty two-faced people in my life who talk trash behind my back and don't tell my half of the story (and also conveniently leave out choice details about what they did while they're at it). So I'm sure I've been looked at as a villain before to an outsider looking in who doesn't know the whole story.

There's also been times when I feel like I'm going crazy because someone else is projecting their bad mood onto me and won't admit that they're the one with the problem, not me.

It's just a part of life I guess.

I have had a lot of people like that in my life, tbh.

Last edited:
Everyone has i'm sure. I've been looked at as a bad person when I get mad when people treat me poorly. Makes zero sense haha.

We all do bad and good things, but that doesn't define. You can't be falsely accused of being a "bad" person since you never were a "good" person to begin with. If you do bad things and don't own up to them, never apologize and don't talk about it, people will remember you as a bad person. Not because you're inherently bad, but you chose to ignore the issues and think of everybody else as "the bad guy". We all do **** and we have to grow up and own up to it. You can't complain about being called a bad person while calling another person bad in the same sentence.

I have anger issues so yes. Many people think I'm a bad person. That's in real life, anyway. I can control my anger more online (unless I'm playing a game, lol.)

I'm a good person, but I snap at people a lot or when someone is wrong about something I try to tell them that's wrong and then we get in an argument. OR when people are being rude and offending people, I try to tell them off but in the end I look like the bad guy. (Like, I try to start calmly then throughout it I just escalate and get meaner and meaner)

Yes, it was seen as my fault that this girl didn't like me and I didn't want to be around her and seeing my ex-boyfriend talk to her while I was around when I did nothing wrong! I felt uncomfortable but some of the guy "friends" said it was both our fault when I did nothing to make her hate me. She hated me because I was mad that my ex went to her party on the celebration of my 18th birthday! He claimed that it didn't matter since it wasn't actually my birthday (we celebrate on weekends because my mom has a tight, busy schedule and is always exhausted.) so it didn't matter. I was furious and he treated me with no respect to my feelings and said that asking her about why she hated me was "verbally raping" her. I am serious that he said that would be "verbally raping" her. So I'm pretty sure they were sleeping together yet everyone thought it was my fault. Guess because I'm the one who broke it off? I didn't have any true friends those last few months of high school even though it was pretty obvious he was cheating on me. Guess no one cared.

I had an acquaintance who believed that I straight up stole something one night after they fell asleep when we were hanging watching TV and I simply left. We were not super close, but had spent enough time together that it was pretty surprising they would think that about me, since I don't have that sort of vibe at all. Anyway, there was no convincing the person I didn't do it, they were certain (though wrong) and it ended the friendship. Even though it was a bummer and at the time I was very upset, I sort of feel like I am a better person for it, as it just reinforces that sometimes you really can't do anything about other people's thoughts and beliefs about you and makes the "small" examples of this more bearable.

Back