• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Favourite team for FRLG?

Ezamoosh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Easter Egg
I'm playing through the game (again), using Squirtle, but I've used the generic 'mons so many times now that I want to try something new. What's your Favourite team for these games? I can trade to evolve kadabra and haunter.

I pretty much just used my favorites from playing Pok?mon Yellow. Butterfree, Charizard, Gyarados, Pidgeot, Raichu, and Victribel. I also like Onix.

My personal favorite party: Blastoise, Primeape/ Machamp, Nidoking, Dragonite/ Articuno, Arcanine and Marowak. That's my favorite party configuration, hope that it might inspire some fun ideas!

I know way back when I played, I had Blissey, Kabutops, Zapdos and Venusaur on my team - no idea who the other two were.

If I had to remake a team it'd probably be Venusair, Snorlax, Lapras, Electabuzz, and the other two being filler Pokemon.

Back