• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for friends to play with :)

Beckasoarusrex

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hi! So I only have one friend who plays animal crossing and she is busy so she cannot play with me often. So I'm looking for some friends to play with! If you want to know a little about me my name is Becky, I'm 15 and I love food. :)

I'd love to play! I'm needing some people to do some island tours with over the summer since I get bored too easily on my own. General hanging out is great too so I'm open to anything you'd like to do :)

Yay! Although I can't do island tours with others yet because I haven't bought the papers to do so. I'm sure we can still play together if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to play too :) fc on side, let me know yours when ur available.

My fc is 1478-8282-3931

Yay! Although I can't do island tours with others yet because I haven't bought the papers to do so. I'm sure we can still play together if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My fc is 1478-8282-3931

Thx for adding me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I open or you?

I would love to! I just got animal crossing too and love playing but dont know many people who play.
Heres my friend code: 1349-9116-9080

Back