• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Describe some of your wildest or most recent dreams!

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Since it's super late at night in my area, I just thought about posting about one of the most recent dreams I've had, along with asking all of you about some dreams that you all may have had recently too, or simply just remember because of how wild they are! In my dream, I started out as just waking up in my home and getting up to go make breakfast. However, as soon as I tried to leave from my room, a huge whirlpool opened up in the group and basically swallowed both me and the entire house whole. The next thing I know, I'm in a huge field that for some reason has just a single bath house and no other pathways to lead to anywhere else (super Spirited Away vibes, I know).

So, I slowly made my way into the bath house, only to find that, once I got inside, that the bath house was actually an abandoned Pokemon Gym, and then for some reason a voice in my head told me that I was supposed to become the next "legendary gym leader". The rest of the dream was a essentially a blur of me both cleaning up the gym and battling random trainers, but I guess the part of the dream that really stuck with me was when a trainer walked in and told me that "the maze was meant for you", which I'm assuming was probably my brain remembering a quote from Westworld, but either way it freaked me out to the point where I woke up lol.

So, how about you? Tell me about some of your dreams. :)

I was relaxing in my house, washing my hands in bathroom. I walk out into my living room, and guess what I see? BARNEY THE BIG PURPLE DINOSAUR sitting on my couch. Barney goes into the bathroom, and then shuts the door. He re-opens it and it turns out he broke my sink, which is now on full force. My house floods and I drown and then wake up.

I still remember this dream though it happened as a kid. I always talk about this dream to my friends. One of my favorite topics.

last night i dreamed i made cookie dough using the toilet as a bowl...

to put it shortly, i had a dream that i was saving the world from a voldemort takeover, and i became a wanted fugitive because of it

Last edited:
I conveniently keep a log of dreams that I remember, when I remember to write them down. Here's a decently recent one.

I was at a cliffside garden. I recall dreaming of this place a long time ago. I don't recall specifics, but it was before a very long bridge across water that led to a port of some kind. Unlike my previous visit to this park, the cliff was completely fenced off and the ditch below the cliff was covered up. I walked up to the cliff and began trying to toss rocks through the grates and off the edge. At some point, a larger man with a beard walked up. He had with him a sizable bag full of individually wrapped Samoas (? it was some crunchy mint type one, with cookie in it and other things. I'm not certain if this is right, but in my dream I referred to them as samoas, so I will here as well), caramel Snickers (square shape) and some third type of chocolate (I believe it had nuts of some sort). He gave me a number of the Samoas. I recall eating one or two, and then continued to throw a small number through the grates of the cliff fence. He then gave me the majority (possibly all) of the snickers. I declined, but he insisted on giving me them refusing to waste any of them. I then remember at some point leaving through a round tunnel. That's all I remember, but I still vaguely recall something about these twin shirts. They were floating and had a charged aura. I woke up after everything.

I think if I would tell my dreams I would get banned from the website, lol.
They are always sooo freaking brutal and I hate it.
I had to puke once from one, because it was so disgusting >__<

One dream that get's often repeated tho is following:
I'm the secret sister of Princess Zelda and Dark Link falls in love with me
and I get kindapped from Ganondorf and Dark Link saves me and
then we get together and are happy ^.^
(If Dark Link was real, he would be mine. I swear. xD)

Back