• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Movie quotes?

limiya

Bells
What are some of your favorite movie quotes? Here's one of mine:

Benjamin Button:

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

"Game over, man! Game over!!" Bill Paxton as Hudson from the movie Aliens. I just love how dramatic he can be.

Last edited:
"Those who make the struggle private are opportunists"

From Ecstasy of the Angels

"Ok, reality check, Liz is in the trunk of this car. And she is dead. That is a sad, f'd up thing, but you are going to walk into that school and strut your sh** down the hallway like everything is peachy f'ing keen."

- - - Post Merge - - -

""Game over, man! Game over!!" Bill Paxton as Hudson from the movie Aliens. I just love how dramatic he can be.

Supposedly that line was not in the script and ad-libbed by Mr. Paxton, adding to it's classicness.

"Ok, reality check, Liz is in the trunk of this car. And she is dead. That is a sad, f'd up thing, but you are going to walk into that school and strut your sh** down the hallway like everything is peachy f'ing keen."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Supposedly that line was not in the script and ad-libbed by Mr. Paxton, adding to it's classicness.

Nice!!

Back