• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Movie/show Cravings

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Have you ever had a movie/show craving? It's weird and probably just me, but does anyone else?
I.E "I really need to watch Red again, within the next few hours. I just need to."
Or even song cravings.

Last edited:
This happens to me a lot! But with different types of genres.
Just a few hours ago I was craving to watch the 2nd Twilight movie despite disliking the first one so much.

I've rewatched all of Bojack Horseman like 4 or 5 times and I constantly crave watching it again

I've rewatched all of Bojack Horseman like 4 or 5 times and I constantly crave watching it again

I was just rewatching this the other day! Season 4 is coming ~

I usually have cravings with my favorite books. Like I'll be browsing tumblr and see a reference to a series and suddenly I need to read them again. The only problem is books take a lot of time so I usually don't go through with it. :(

i suddenly feel the urge to watch a random film or rewatch a series, or if i'm currently on a series that i enjoy i'll be desperate to continue it.
i really want to watch wonder woman again rn, and i'm also on season 3 of skam so i'm excited to finish it and start season 4

I've never heard it called a craving before. I usually call it "the urge" and yes I get this a lot. Sometimes I get in the mood to watch a or listen certain thing and I just need to see it.

Yes, all the time haha. A few months ago I had the urge to watch Archer. Now I'm back on the anime track and want to re-watch the AC anime, GITS, etc.

I don't know if you'd call it a craving, but i'd willingly watch Spirited away all over again. Mostly because it's my favourite movie and gives me this type of happiness and glee that I don't get from any other movie. I'd also watch Brooklyn 99 all over again if I had the time, since it's a great series and there's not one episode that hasn't made me laugh or bored me. Another obvious one is Rick and Morty, for the same reasons as Brooklyn 99. I've watched Kingsman twice already, and i'd probably watch it a third. I wouldn't mind watching Now you see me 1 & 2 all over again either. Because there's so many secrets and revelations that happen in the movie, I feel like I could've easily missed something within my first watch. :)

I'm not really into rewatching shows and movies, but I do crave specific songs constantly! I usually see something specific that makes me want to put on a certain song and get creative with it.

I have a lot of movies I go back to, mostly movies that were really important to me growing up. Anytime I'm stressed or anything I always watch Practical Magic. I own a DVD, VHS, and a Digital Copy of it, and I can't tell you how many times I've watched it. As a kid I watched it bi-weekly and now I watch it at least once a month.

I'm like this with the Psycho movies or Paramore songs.

I'm pretty much constantly switching between re-watching The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and Parks and Recreation soooo I guess I crave those tv shows a lot haha. Also Moana and Bridesmaids. If I had to watch only 1 series/movie for the rest of my life I would be happy with any of these options tbh.

Tron: Legacy is a movie I will never get tired of.
Mr. Robot is an amazing (yet not suitable for younger audiences) show. I can't wait for season 3 XD

Back