The tarantulas though.....

I was walking around my town at like 1 am because I was super bored, and one came from behind a tree. I started to run away, and oh my, those things run fast. I decided to stop and let it bite me. xD

I haven't encountered one yet and I'm afraid I'm just going to be taken down by one in neck and turned into a spidey meal.

I hate that they can jump over things, like small ponds and ledges. I think I'm sneaking up on them from somewhere safe and then RAWWWRRR!!!! Tatantula to the face! *shudders*

I think one of the first times I found one, it saw me and I legged it. I didn't stop, I ruined flowers, ruined my grass possibly. I still ran and for almost 50 seconds it didnt stop, then it sort of did, I went back, slowly went near it and caught it. For ruining my flowers and my grass, I think it was worth it to catch that thing after running after me.

I don't mind tarantulas. They're easy to catch once you get the hang of it. Thanks to City Folk, I got tarantula hunting down. :)

I was wandering around in my City Folk town and spotted one literally RIGHT next to my house. I stared at it in horror until it skittered away and drowned itself in the river.

As long as I have been playing this game...I have only ever had one spawn. I've never had a scorpion spawn. :( I guess I'm just not lucky or not playing at the right times.

I was wandering around in my City Folk town and spotted one literally RIGHT next to my house. I stared at it in horror until it skittered away and drowned itself in the river.

LOL I relate. I saw my first one in City Folk scattering around the fountain when I was going to summon Serina. I literally unequipped my axe and ran to my house to respawn the town, but I was still scared so I turned off my game and waiting until the next morning. BUT I saw another one time and I finally mustered up the courage to catch it since I was missing the tarantula and scorpion from my encyclopedia and I wanted the golden net.

Back