Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
For the most part, I mostly have tulips,roses, lilies and violets.
I don't care much for panseys, and cosmos.

I forgot carnations! I have those all over the place in my 2nd town! I knew was another.

Last edited:
I have a lot of roses, tulips, and carnations! I'm the same as you- I don't like pansies, and cosmos are alright. I just have a couple white cosmos, but for the most part, I don't keep mine :)

Just about everything, but I'm growing hybrids to replace the 'filler flowers'. ^_^

Roses, carnations and buttload ton of tulips. I did go the lily route but wasn't feeling it and I tried cosmos, didn't care for them. Now I have left overs.

Pretty much every flower and color, although not much in terms of orange and pink. I also don't have that many cosmos either... I'm going for a blue theme.

I'm pretty sure I have everything. I was going to remove some, but I thought that maybe certain bugs liked certain flowers so I've kept a minimal selection of everything.

Once my encyclopedia and museum are complete, I'll start to remove some I don't care for.

I currently have only hybrids in my town and I want to keep it that way. ^.^

In my first town, I have pretty much all kinds of hybrids and jacob's ladders
It's almost the same with my second except that I didn't bother to put any pink flowers since the theme is semi-modern.

My town is very mixed, but there's an abundance of roses and pansy's, even though I don't like the pansy's that I've got right now. I've got a lot of regular flowers, but also a fair bit of hybrids. I like towns that are uniform with just a few types of flowers, but I kinda like having a mix because it shows that you've been able to obtain them.

roses are my favorite, but i like the carnations a lot, too. tulips are my least favorite, but they are a nice shade of pink

Pansies and roses. Those are the only two I really like. Carnations are neat, but I wish they had more colors.

I have most types of flowers but they're scarce, except my roses (which I think I have way too much of!) I love them though :)

My town has been pretty much taken over by hybrids!! I'm not complaining though, I love them <3 I also have some regular flowers here and there, but for the most part it's different types and colors of hybrids!

In the town I'm currently working on the most I have all sorts of flower breeds, but I'm trying to stick to only red, white and black flowers (unfortunately I don't have any black yet, but lol). I'm considering doing only white or only red flowers in another town, though if so it'll probably end up white since white matches everything.

I have mainly pink cosmos and pink lilies. I love how the pink lilies look. I'm also starting to breed more white/pink carnations. :)

Everything,mainly hybrids but i probably won't keep them all. The only non-hybrids I have are white cosmos on my beach for now I think they're so cute but idk if i'll use them or not

Back