Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
Feedback
99.7% (347) +
For a reasonable price. Nothing ridiculous.

Shop price or less. ^_^

I don't think anyone is going to sell you a Peach for shop price. Collectibles, especially ones that are rarely restocked, go for an extremely inflated rate. Take a look at the price guide and you'll get an idea. It's really sad that the economy is this bad though, because people with small amounts of TBT can't really get any good collectibles. :/

Maybe someone with a few of them would be kind enough to sell me one, as I have never seen a restock. :(

Restocks are unfair as well. They happen at the most inconvenient times and sometimes only one or two of a collectible is restocked at a time. I can relate though, I didn't grab a single thing. I hope you get one!

Sorry I can't sell you my peach :c (as I'm pretty attached to it rn), but I gifted you a light blue house, since I guess you wanted to know how it feels like to have a periodically-restocked collectible. c: You can have it for free! (It's just collecting dust in my inventory lmao).
If you don't want it though, you can gift it to someone else who'd want it more. ^^ Have a great day my friendo

Last edited:
Thank you so much, but the houses don't interest me. I sent it back with thanks, as it was such a kind gesture! ^_^

Back