Which Villager Personality is Most Like Your Own?

What are you

• Lazy

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I am all of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I am none of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a cross between lazy and normal. Lazy for obvious reasons and normal because they love to read books and are considered to be kinda shy.

I'm a cross between uchi and lazy. But if i had to say one i'd say uchi since they're the ones I feel like I can relate to the most. I'm quite tomboyish inrl but at the same time girly, and defensive of those that are my friends so i'd say i'm like them a lot. I'm not like them on the blunt side of things, but I do like to give my opinion. But on the other hand i'm also like the lazies. Since i'm pretty lazy too. (It's also how a lot of people would describe me inrl) Like the lazy villagers, I too enjoy some good food, and will probably mention food or how i'm feeling hungry in conversations more than people would like me to.

I think I'm just normal..

since i'm so shy. then there's my villager counterpart. Tiffany the rabbit is snooty xD

I'm a mixture of Cranky, Lazy, and Uchi tbh. I'm a tomboy, so I can relate to Uchi villagers, but yet I don't like Uchi villagers asdfghjk- Is that weird idk. I mostly relate to Crankys because I can be cranky sometimes IRL or may come off as a cranky or lazy person, but when people get to know me I'm real down to earth and really kind :)

Back