• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Villager Personality is Most Like Your Own?

What are you

• Lazy

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I am all of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I am none of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a cross between lazy and normal. Lazy for obvious reasons and normal because they love to read books and are considered to be kinda shy.

I'm a cross between uchi and lazy. But if i had to say one i'd say uchi since they're the ones I feel like I can relate to the most. I'm quite tomboyish inrl but at the same time girly, and defensive of those that are my friends so i'd say i'm like them a lot. I'm not like them on the blunt side of things, but I do like to give my opinion. But on the other hand i'm also like the lazies. Since i'm pretty lazy too. (It's also how a lot of people would describe me inrl) Like the lazy villagers, I too enjoy some good food, and will probably mention food or how i'm feeling hungry in conversations more than people would like me to.

I think I'm just normal..

since i'm so shy. then there's my villager counterpart. Tiffany the rabbit is snooty xD

I, too, would consider myself to be a mixture of Cranky and Lazy. Mostly lazy though

I'm a mixture of Cranky, Lazy, and Uchi tbh. I'm a tomboy, so I can relate to Uchi villagers, but yet I don't like Uchi villagers asdfghjk- Is that weird idk. I mostly relate to Crankys because I can be cranky sometimes IRL or may come off as a cranky or lazy person, but when people get to know me I'm real down to earth and really kind :)

Back