• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Villager Personality is Most Like Your Own?

What are you

• Lazy

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I am all of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I am none of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BambieTheMayor

Have a lovely day!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
I hope this hasn't been done before. If it has, I haven't seen it. Who do you relate with most? I relate with the lazies, but I love books like the Normals. This is multiple choice so you can pick more than one!

Last edited:
I think I would be a mixture of uchi and snooty. I might say a touch of cranky too.

Aw you forgot the Uchi personality. :/
Anyway, I'm probably Lazy and Smug. :p Idk overall tbh.

I'm probably crossed between Normal and Uchi for the majority of it. I kinda speak like a Uchi irl sometimes, and I act more or less like a Normal villager. But I can also relate to the lazies, because I <3 food haha.

Last edited:
I think I would be a good mix of Lazy and Normal. Im pretty laid back, and though I'm arguably silly, I'm generally easy going and introverted ~

Edit: seems a popular combo, haha

Last edited:
None of them.

I am not a labotomy victim like all the NL villagers.

Easily lazy. I love to relax, and when certain topics about food are discussed, I can't help but drool hungrily at the thought of sinking my teeth into something. Heck, I would say that I'm hardly any different from Punchy.

Definitely lazy. I have a few traits of all of them, but I feel like I'm most like a lazy villager.

definitely a cross between uchi and normal ;)

I'm a bad combination of peppy and normal. That's why I love Peppy villagers so much because they always seem to make me smile!

I'm just a pure normal personality type, I'm pretty sure! I'm too timid and shy to even act like/think about my personality being like the others except maybe lazy, hehe ^ ^; I always relate to the normal villagers though! they're the sweetest and my favorites to talk to, second to uchi villagers cx

Back