Which Villager Personality is Most Like Your Own?

What are you

• Lazy

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I am all of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I am none of them.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BambieTheMayor

Have a lovely day!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
I hope this hasn't been done before. If it has, I haven't seen it. Who do you relate with most? I relate with the lazies, but I love books like the Normals. This is multiple choice so you can pick more than one!

Last edited:
Aw you forgot the Uchi personality. :/
Anyway, I'm probably Lazy and Smug. :p Idk overall tbh.

I'm probably crossed between Normal and Uchi for the majority of it. I kinda speak like a Uchi irl sometimes, and I act more or less like a Normal villager. But I can also relate to the lazies, because I <3 food haha.

Last edited:
I think I would be a good mix of Lazy and Normal. Im pretty laid back, and though I'm arguably silly, I'm generally easy going and introverted ~

Edit: seems a popular combo, haha

Last edited:
Easily lazy. I love to relax, and when certain topics about food are discussed, I can't help but drool hungrily at the thought of sinking my teeth into something. Heck, I would say that I'm hardly any different from Punchy.

I'm a bad combination of peppy and normal. That's why I love Peppy villagers so much because they always seem to make me smile!

I'm just a pure normal personality type, I'm pretty sure! I'm too timid and shy to even act like/think about my personality being like the others except maybe lazy, hehe ^ ^; I always relate to the normal villagers though! they're the sweetest and my favorites to talk to, second to uchi villagers cx

Back