• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What app do you regret downloading in the appstore?

CocoPPa Play (one of those gacha dress up games, incredibly greedy) has made me cry too many times. Thank goodness I just stopped playing it altogether.

Last edited:
I luckily (sadly?) don't have any money spare to waste on apps. But I do regret downloading the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. I do enjoy the concept, but the app was poorly made and almost ruined my old phone. Now it's three years later, they still don't have an option to save your game and they have a $60 per month membership. What a terrible app.

Idk the name of the app, but it doesn't really matter since there's a ton of apps like it. But it's one of those apps that lets you put a border around photos so you can put the whole thing as your profile picture on social medias without cropping. Don't get me wrong, the app is helpful but it's filled to the brim with ads, that it delays the speed of the app. It works so slowly, that it almost makes me want to delete it and try to look for one that's similar.

Episode is kind of an app I regret downloading. I mostly play it when i'm bored, but I get so many clickbaity notifications from it, it's almost annoying.

I don't really regret downloading anything since I never spend money on them. (except the layton mystery room. I made an exception for that)

I regret getting Episode and Mario Run. I never use Episode and I don't like Mario Run because it takes internet. And last but not least, the Fnaf games, I bought all of them when they first came out so that was five dollars, that's $20.00 that I speant on some silly games, but I still want Sister Location so I can complete the set and I can play it for like 3 days then give up.

A lot of APPs I got back in the day when I first got my tablet, I used to play this really dumb knock off Rollercoaster Tycoon game and pay real money to buy the special rides for more points and stuff... it was dumb but it was when all my income was disposable... -_-

Candy crush... Its an annoying pay to win game that almost forces you into micro transactions but god damn its so addictive I just cant seem to delete it :((

omg

when I got an ipod nano I accidentally bought FOUR 5.99 games for an ipod touch

I bought squaready for 99 cents (cringe basic ***** Instagram w iPhone 4s and coach case 15 y/o me)
oh and appzilla 1 & 2

ew

Back