• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What app do you regret downloading in the appstore?

glover

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Lucky cactus. I wasted 10$ on an app that is suppose to give you good luck. It's kinda working for me actually...

Rewind to a dumb thirteen year old me who thought it was a good idea to pay $6.99 on minecraft. Deleted now, but why did I have to waste seven perfectly good dollars?

Not an app, but way back when I spent so much money on LittleBigPlanet DLC, which was literally just costumes. Looking back I don't regret it that much because I was young and didn't have much else to spend it on, but looking back I kind of wish I kept it and spent it on something else.

I don't regret downloading any app because I didn't spend money on any of them. I only download free apps cause I don't wanna pay or think any of them are worth money.

i've never bought apps, but i downloaded kik and regret it like crazy. somehow it slowed down my phone a lot, and it improved slightly after i uninstalled it. i dont know if it was the app itself or just the mass of messages i got from the stupid bots they have.

Lineplay... i've spent so much money on gems/coins to buy clothes :/ I still play it but i regret spending that much money on a phone game!

I downloaded a bunch of free and some paid apps one summer because I knew I'd be taking a long trip with no internet and I needed entertainment. One of them was this music making app that was awesome but kinda pricey and I only really used it 2-3 times that trip and never again. I made a song about a crying kid on the plane... was secretly sampling sounds that whole ride lol. I would use it again but I have no space for an app that big that I rarely use.

In a way Miitomo because no on is using it anymore (if someone here is playing, contact me and I'll add you) but I'm a sucker for those stupid dress-up games. I mean it's fun but not when everyone's abandoning ship lol.

I could say FE: Heroes in a way because the RNG is way, way too bad at times and they really need to decrease the 3* and 4* chances man.

I don't regret any apps I downloaded. I only payed for one app and it was only because it was useful for school.

I don't regret any of my apps, but most of them need wifi (my singing monsters, Blocksworld, etc.) so when I go on vacation I can barely play any. Welp, more Animal Crossing :p

I don't regret any of my apps, but most of them need wifi (my singing monsters, Blocksworld, etc.) so when I go on vacation I can barely play any. Welp, more Animal Crossing :p

Yeah I have a chunk load of data since your unused carries over and most games only work with Wi-fi if you need to download data ironically enough lol..

I don't pay for apps so I don't regret downloading any of them.. unless it's twitter or tumblr since I'm crazy addicted to them. :/

I have three. Two of which I regret due to an excess amount of IAP spending.

1) Game of War: Fire Age- I spent well over $80 of my PARENTS money to buy limited time offers. I spent so much in fact that the bank restricted access to their debit card.

2) Make it Rain: Love of Money- Same reason I had for Game of War, except it was $60 and $15 was spent with my money.

3) POKEMON GO- This game has taken control of my life in a way no other game has. I've been playing since the day it was released. So a little over a year now. In fact, I've tried everything to break my addiction. I quit Animal Crossing: New Leaf a year ago once Pokemon Go came out. New Leaf was my old addiction. In order to try and break my PoGo addiction, I tried to get addicted to other things such as Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and later Moon, Facebook, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Pokemon Indigo League, Gag Concert (If you have no clue what Gag Concert is then I'll briefly summarize it. Gag Concert is basically the Korean equivalent to Saturday Night Live. If you want to watch it it has english subtitles and the full official playlist is located here), and now I'm getting better as I've started to play New Leaf again.

Though these are all free apps, I still regret downloading them.

Street Fighter IV: Volt - This app cost $5 I believe. Played it kinda frequently for about three months, never played it again.

I downloaded that wannabe snapchat app called Snow and then pretty much immediately deleted it bc the quality kind of sucked and it only seemed to slow down my phone.

Back