• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Leif Portrait: Does it really exist? How to get it?

Marmoset

Cebuella pygmaea
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Right. I have seen a couple of Mischa Crossing's dream town videos and in every other one I see Leif's picture on a dresser. But when I look up guides on how to get his portrait I come back empty handed.

I know with traditional villagers you just do them favors, talk to them, etc. But Leif isn't really traditional. So how does one go about getting his portrait if it's a real thing?

Thanks in advance! :)

I think you have to scan in the Leif Amiibo card and when he shows up there is a chance you will get his picture :)

Well dang! Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for his card for sale. :) Thanks a bunch!!!

Like all special characters, you can scan their amiibo card in to get their picture. I beleive you have ro choose the "ask for a present" option.

You could make a post on Re-Tail and see if someone will sell just the picture to you! It could happen!

Perhaps when I get more TBT, haha!

Like all special characters, you can scan their amiibo card in to get their picture. I beleive you have ro choose the "ask for a present" option.

I see! Thanks for the detailed info! :)

Last edited:
Ooo, I never knew this! Thanks for making this thread. :eek:

Back