• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

question abt the summer solstice

pleeble

they/them
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
okay so, today is the summer solstice, does that mean you can tan all day? im trying to use this to my advantage, but i wasnt sure if original tanning rules were still in place even with the all day sunshine

I'm pretty sure you can. I've never tried to get a tan before, but as far as I know, all you need to do to get a tan is sunlight with no clouds.

I'm pretty sure you can. I've never tried to get a tan before, but as far as I know, all you need to do to get a tan is sunlight with no clouds.

thats what i was hoping? i havent played in a fat minute and i honestly forgot there was even a summer solstice in the game so i thought i would check

Isabelle even warns you that your might get a sunburn today, so I'm betting yes.

Can't tan in your town in June I've read. (Island - Yes)
Half-way through July you can.

Can't tan in your town in June I've read. (Island - Yes)
Half-way through July you can.

Thanks for this info. I appreciate it when someone can provide specific information.

Back