Noises that bother/startle you in ACNL?

The mail box noise annoys me so much. I hate when a villager's birthday rolls up and they send invites to all the characters, even the ones I don't play often. I always log in to every character straight away to turn it off. :( I also hate the sound wharf roaches make when they scurry on the beach.

Ugh, I'm so triggered right now haha. I can just hear that sound in my head - the one where your mailbox is full specifically. It's the worse, can't believe I forgot about that :(

I always get a little freaked out by the music when there's a tarantula or scorpion nearby, and the noise the cicadas make reallyyyy bugs me. They just drone on and on and it gets old after about a day lol

I don't like the noise of the mole cricket. I'm glad it's not in season now. Hate that sound and it's a faff to catch it too.
The ONE time I actually dog one up (by ACCIDENT), I didn't have my net on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*dug

When I was younger, the sound of the oak silk moth taking off scared me. I'm glad they toned it down a little in New Leaf, because it used to be so loud and scary sounding.

I also don't like the sound when you walk on the grass when it's raining. It sounds gross to me.

The cicadas and mole crickets are also extremely annoying.

All the bugs that fly away when you get near to whatever it's on.
Also, usually if I'm really concentrated on fishing, the ping sound of a villager wanting to talk to me surpprises me.

I hate the sound of a completely full mail box :c I have two villagers, i play on my mayor the most but sometimes my secondary character's mailbox gets full and i rush to turn it off omg. ^ ^; I also hate the sound of scorpions on the ground, and then all of the cicadas and the mole cricket! Not all of the cicadas, but some just make my eye twitch...!

The wobbly sound the game makes when you try to add something to your full pockets, or you are unable to put something else down on the ground. It's so jarring and I hate it, especially when I'm playing while tired.

the noise isnt really startling but the concept is... when a villager is sick... i feel like i have to watch them 24/7 or else my anxiety wont be satisfied... especially if its one i love

Cicadas. It's Cicada season soon in ACNL, and i'm not looking forward to around the clock noise from them. Not just that, but the noise that they make doesn't sound too pleasant either. It makes my skin crawl. Sometimes I literally have to check my surroundings because I feel like there's a bug nearby until I realise it's just the really obnoxious Cicadas. Other than that, no other noises bother me. There's probably a couple that startle me but I can't think of any as of right now.

The sound you hear when you get stung by a jellyfish - from a position where you can't see and dodge it. Each time that happens, I almost get a heart attack. >.>

This is the only one that actually startles me. My hearing isn't all that great these days and I can't hear some of the sounds at all unless I use earbuds. Mole crickets and cicadas are just two examples of silent bugs.

- Jellyfish sting sound
- Lantern fly when it's startled
- Mosquito sound
- When a tarantula/scorpion comes out of no where and stings you (if your holding a net and walking around)
- Mailbox sound

OMG THE LANTERN FLY! It always gets me lmao. I think the music in Puzzle League when it starts getting close to the top is pretty unnerving. I started turning off the music when I play haha. Not a fan of the mail box when you get mail. You can hear it when you pass by your other characters' homes too if you haven't check the mail on those accounts.

The mail box noise annoys me so much. I hate when a villager's birthday rolls up and they send invites to all the characters, even the ones I don't play often. I always log in to every character straight away to turn it off. :( I also hate the sound wharf roaches make when they scurry on the beach.

I had an alt character once and their mailbox bothered me so much that now I just have my mayor.

Back