Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
More than once, I've been spooked when an unnoticed lantern fly takes off.
And the noise a snowball makes when it hits something, for some reason it's very loud.

Gulliver's laugh cracks me up every time, I love it.

Last edited:
I was hunting for the tarantula and then Peewee decided it'd be great to shake the tree nearby.

The skittering of the Wharf roach can spook me especially I don't see it. Whenever I see it kamikaze into the ocean I always imagine it going, "askdkddkfjf" as it runs.

Last edited:
Usually the noise that a rare bug makes when you fail to catch it. When I'm on the island, I usually never miss, but when I do, and I have the volume on, I always get startled by the sound. It's really frustrating.

The sound of Isabelles voice.

I turn the sound off, because I get a tingling in my brain, that makes me want to throw her down a well, and seal her in with cement.

The Cicada Bugs. I can't stand them, it's worse that I get the most time to play ACNL in the Summer. :(
I don't like the Super T&T Main Street music either, it's unfortunate for me that it takes 23 days for the music to change.

That doggone tarantula. Seriously, that thing startled the life out of me the other night. I caught one and there was another one lurking somewhere because I could hear it's evil chittering.

The sound of the bell crickets is eerily creepy to me...And of course, the sound of tarantulas or scorpions scattering on the ground, they freak me out way more than what they should :p

The sound you hear when you get stung by a jellyfish - from a position where you can't see and dodge it. Each time that happens, I almost get a heart attack. >.>

The sound you hear when you get stung by a jellyfish - from a position where you can't see and dodge it. Each time that happens, I feel like I almost get a heart attack. >.>

The mail box noise annoys me so much. I hate when a villager's birthday rolls up and they send invites to all the characters, even the ones I don't play often. I always log in to every character straight away to turn it off. :( I also hate the sound wharf roaches make when they scurry on the beach.

The mail box noise annoys me so much. I hate when a villager's birthday rolls up and they send invites to all the characters, even the ones I don't play often. I always log in to every character straight away to turn it off. :( I also hate the sound wharf roaches make when they scurry on the beach.

That is a really annoying noise!

Should have seen me first time I ever encountered a tarantula (this was in Wild World days), I had no idea they existed when one day one just appeared and bit me in what seemed like a split second. I remember my heart thumping and my expression being like O__O. I was actually stunned. They still startle me to this day since I'm never really expecting to bump into one.

I don't like the noise of the mole cricket. I'm glad it's not in season now. Hate that sound and it's a faff to catch it too.

Last edited:
The mole crickets drive me absolutely crazy, since it's impossible to pinpoint the origin.

I don't always have my sound on, so I don't get to hear most stuff. But when I do, somtimes, the ones that bother me are the mole cricket, such annoying noise, when the bees sting you and when your villager has a flea on them X<

Back