Animal Crossing GC Question

Maymeows16

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone! I had a very quick question to see if anyone here could answer it. Does anyone know if Octavian can be a starting villager in Animal Crossing Population Growing?:)

Octavian is a villager in the GCN game and I believe it's possible for him to be a starter villager (since every villager in the GCN game could be a starter).

Every villager can be a GCN starter, but some more likely than others. The reasoning for this is because there's several species in game which have several villagers that belong to. However, some may only have 2 or 3 that belong to it. Like Octavian, who I believe is the only octopus in game. So they'll have a low probability of turning up. Which is probably going to make him harder to get, since he's the only octopus you can get. Which means you have a 1 out of however many villagers there are in game chance of getting him. (Or an octopus villager in general) I hope this makes sense. :lemon:

Octavian is a villager in the GCN game and I believe it's possible for him to be a starter villager (since every villager in the GCN game could be a starter).

Oh okay, yes that makes sense now! The main reason I was unsure is because a lot of people say that he's a secret villager or something because he's the only octopus, but again he is just another villager so it wouldn't really make sense. Thank you so much for your help! Have a nice day!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every villager can be a GCN starter, but some more likely than others. The reasoning for this is because there's several species in game which have several villagers that belong to. However, some may only have 2 or 3 that belong to it. Like Octavian, who I believe is the only octopus in game. So they'll have a low probability of turning up. Which is probably going to make him harder to get, since he's the only octopus you can get. Which means you have a 1 out of however many villagers there are in game chance of getting him. (Or an octopus villager in general) I hope this makes sense. :lemon:

Yes, I understand what you mean!:) I do have Marina in New Leaf, but since she doesn't come out until Doubutsu No Mori e+, I wanted Octavian since he is an octopus and octopi are one of my favorite villager species!:) But thank you so much for your help, I will continue to reset and he'll eventually turn out! Thank you and have a nice day!:)

I think the confusion is based on the fact that in New Leaf you supposedly can't have any of the octopus as the first 5 villagers in New Leaf.

I haven't reset Game Cube AC as much as New Leaf so I can't say if Octavian was a starter. Hasn't happened to me tho.

If you ever get him as a starter report back!

Back